Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Pinch Me, PRETTY!

so 
my Machine Man's Brother came
with his lovely Bride
AND
(drum roll please)
their beloved daughter
Yippee!
another one of my nieces came to the farm!
At 17 Months she really 
IS
"Pinch me Pretty"
a TOTAL cutie patootie 
She's most ALWAYS happy
pleasant
and cute
now...
having had four this age
I know that things may not 
BE
as they appear
(toddler-hood WHAT it is)
but we have been SO blessed
to always seem to catch her on her BEST days!
She's a BLAST!
and hard to track down with a camera !
Meet J.J. !
Little Man and J.J get along JUST fine!
he's pretty glad to see her 
she's pretty happy to see 
well
EVERYONE! 
Posing so like a 
Ballerina
what a pumpkin! 
Her lovely coloring makes me think of a 
wee
Anne
of
Green Gables! 
look what she found to dance upon!
my beautiful
PINCH 
me
PRETTY
floors!
for all you who guessed 
here and/or on facebook..
The color that won
was Larvik
the black one!
it has rich brown tones
but the stain is a black
and 
we LOVE how it looks
with the Paris Grey Trim
and the China White walls
what do YOU think

No comments: