Thursday, February 2, 2012

1st EVER Mother Daughter Blessings Farm RETREAT!

Ever have a BURNING desire to do something 
SUPER special 
with someone you LOVE?
well Princess and I
have been longing to host "mother daughter weekends" 

with SO many boys in our life
we get our fill of "guy life"
and so,
we planned
invited
cooked
baked
prepared
and 
RANG THE BELL!
Calling ALL LADIES!
to our very FIRST 
Blessings Farm
Mother Daughter 
Getaway Retreat!

So WAKE UP 
and be excited for 
the next few posts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!
Ronstan Series 55 BB Orbit Block with Becket and Link Head