Friday, February 3, 2012

in the light of day...

so we Glamour Moms
can NOT give the girls ALL the credit
in the end
they quit after the walls
and left the ceiling to US 
the 
Glamour Moms
but 
IN THE LIGHT OF DAY

The Littlest Room 
is REALLY looking bright
and Cheerful!

what do YOU think?
I know I am pleased. 
BIG change when you compare it to 
where we started...  Remember THIS?
and THIS
and THIS
The HARD work
Is REALLY paying off!
so many lovely helping hands
showering love and care on these walls
truly Blessings Farm
is blessed!
doesn't it look SO much nicer already?
Simply lovely!
Seems to me a weekend 
JAM Packed
with AMAZING food
(yes.. sorry i forgot to photograph
the FOOD!)
Amazing Women,
great friends
fun girls
some games
and adventures
really was what I needed to get the 
LITTLEST Room
that Boost it needed to get it to the NEXT level! 
what's next for the littlest room?
well it's primed
so next, I paint!
then scrape, clean & sand the wide planks
and paint!
then..
Trim work
Yippee!
after ALL
that fun,
decorating,
shopping for fabrics,
planning decor
& that should take me right into 
the wonders of Garage Sale Season !

No comments: