Thursday, February 2, 2012

1st ever Blessing Farm Mother Daughter Retreat pt 2 "Cast of Characters"

Cast of characters
and I DO MEAN
Characters!
These gals are FANTASTIC
so fun,
so funny,
so honest, blunt, and loving.
what a rare combination to see in ANY group
and we saw it all here at the farm 
this past weekend!  
Let us start with...

Miss Bean
Isn't she a beauty, you can just SEE her
terrific persona shine through 
she is fun, and eager, and SMART as a whip!
Quiet and OBSERVANT
she is always watching
listening and thoughtful.
I can not tell you HOW much we enjoyed the energy and giggles she brought
I don't think I have THAT many words
she is BRILLIANT 
and an amazing presence to be around
This is Miss Swan
She's a Ballerina, a DANCER and she is very graceful
when she isn't being down right SILLY!
Miss Swan is quick to crack a joke, 
one that WILL make you laugh!
very mission oriented..
give her a task,
and she's ON IT !
LET'S GO GIRLS!
She's our RALLY CRY!
someone ya DON'T wanna leave behind! 
Miss Swan is Superb!

Meet Miss PHIN
She is our Instigator, 
our FLYER, she can concoct a plan and carry it out
NO PROBLEM
she's smart, sassy, and a BLAST to be with!
She's got no problem conspiring with Princess
and the gang
yet is SO hard working
compassionate and enthusiastic
Phin is FABULOUS

and Princess
you all already know her!
She's just.. well.. Princess
Fabulous
Fun
Silly
Sassy
compassionate
creative 
well...
so so fun
so NOW for the Mama's
(now I have to tell you getting good shots of the Mama's was HARD!
we Mama's can be tricky to get, and I am an AMATEUR at this
with need to REALLY work on my photography...
so.. 
these are NOT all the BEST photos in the world of these gals
and try as I might, heads turned AWAY when I had my camera out
Mom's disappeared..
I promise to practice harder, and get better at these candid shots.. but
that said lets take a sneak peak at these BEAUTIFUL women)

Mrs. M 
AMAZING woman of Strength and beauty
she's a heart of gold
and IS such an amazing Mother and Wife
she is wise, and thoughtful, and loving
did I mention she's downright fun
LOVES photography and reading
(so a kindred spirit!)
I am honored to call her friend
She is patient, and kind, and a woman who perseveres
I admire and esteem her greatly! 
Mrs. O
What can I say about Mrs. O?
She is SO loving, compassionate, nurturing
and HARD working!
She is a passionate woman
a woman of faith,
an amazing mother, a dedicated wife
basically
a total blessing to ALL who know her
especially ME 
(ha ha, I bet Mr. O would say to HIM)
My children all adore her and BEG to hang out at her house!
She's awfully busy right now, ending a long career in child care 
to study nursing
we are EVER impressed with her stamina
Miss O is someone I am so blessed to have as a friend

so THAT is the Cast of Characters
that made the 1st EVER Mother Daughter Retreat
simply a BLAST!
now...
what did we do
alone
on the farm
that whole weekend long?
wouldn't YOU like to know?


No comments: