Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Littlest Room - part 6 MEETS Mother Daughter RETREAT!


We are Practical gals
and are blessed with friends who are 
HANDS ON,
HARD WORKING
basically
a HUGE HELP!
LOVE IT!
one project was on the list to GET done
and that is
the 
LITTLEST ROOM
I have truly been struggling on this room for a while
my arms get SO sore 
and I get so discouraged
so what better way to GET the job DONE
but to do it in FUN?
These ladies signed up knowing I would put them to work
and upon entering the littlest room, 
I do not think they thought this would be a challenge AT all.
but
ancient Plaster walls 
are by definition... a challenge

Miss Swan is looking elegant as she scrubs
REALLY scrubs those walls...
We had a little music on,
and We ALL were so busy on our sections


Mrs. O is working it OUT!
Scrubbing away grime and WHO KNOWS what!
These walls will surely look terrific

LOVE this photo..
Mother and daughter
working side by side! 
it's a keeper for SURE
Miss Phin SO much fun to work with!

now.. I wish I had better understanding of photoshop
the lighting here on Miss Bean is NOT great
but she IS a hard working beauty..
need to fiddle with photoshop so you can better SEE her!

here's here beautiful Mama
Mrs. M
truly focused and diligent
AS always!

Working with friends is SUCH a blessing..
 I could NEVER have finished cleaning the room with out them..
"get by with a little help from my friends"
comes to mind...
Thank you ladies
THANK YOU 
so very much!
now.. WHERE is Princess?

No comments: