Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Kitchen Remodeling Part 2 (or is it 3?)

so.. 
wondering Whats up?
I showed you the Elephant
and the 
"crazies"
but now how about some of that 
PROGRESS
we actually DID make?
no..
I don't think so
I will show you what we are UP against instead
so you FEEL the pain with us 
(ha ha! so funny)
loving the drama aren't you?

this is the space
that we failed to really properly consider when AT the Ikea store
doing our planning
at their little planning center.
I would LIKE to say it was because we were STARVING after driving
ALL THE WAY to Ikea
with the blessings
so many times
and them droning on and on and on about needing to go potty 
and being hungry
and thirsty
and interrupting us at their "planning stations"...
but
the blessings aren't really LIKE that
and none of THAT actually happened...
we just CHEESED it..
and didn't really THINK about our really groovy woodwork
oops
so...
this is what we are thinking

with one of Machine Man's super cool saw's 
(sorry I don't know which one RIGHT now,
but WILL know when I post it for you when we DO this)
we will trim off a wee inch on this side

and then..
we will trim off a wee inch on this side..
so that 
THIS 
SUPER cool  5 burner stove can fit in 

next to my cabinet and next to my entry way..
we have a little cart that will be next to the stove 
WHEN I am cooking
and I STILL
have to work on "THAT" Wall
but...
it's coming together!
if only..
they could shave a little here
a little there,
fix the elephant
the "crazies"
let me at "THAT" Wall
and we could FINISH the tiling
then.. we'd be done..
well..
then the pantry
oh and
the floor
but..
you didn't really want my WHOLE list ..
not right NOW ..
did ya?
off to look at Christmas Lists!!!!!
those are funner

No comments: