Sunday, December 4, 2011

Avoidance & Artwork

I haven't been posting on the Kitchen progress...
because..
it has "seized" to 
progress...
stumbling blocks in the way..
not exactly like a train wreck...
no..
just a delay

thanks for that encouragement Buddy !
see we have to really THINK through some things..
we need to
PRAY
prepare
and 
plan
how the next steps will go
so it's a SMART kitchen..
not the kind that you want to kick your self for,
because you rushed
and didn't STOP and
pray
or prepare
or plan 
for..
you know?
I don't want to get irritated with myself
or more likely
my beloved
because we didn't get it together
IF ya know what I mean...
thank you again for that Buddy
(note to self - Spelling Word : Bible has an E at the end)
that said we will have to also CALL in for somethings
like PROPANE
which will make me very happy!

no we don't need to call in the Military..
(this is Buddy's TRIBUTE picture BY THE WAY)
to 
Zak
Spencer
Tyler
(his wonderful cousins)
and his DEAR friends
Mr. Margo
Mr. Barnes
Mr. Fickensher
Mr. Gibbs
Mr. Holsapple
and to ALL of those who bravely
 fight and stand 
defending our Nation,
Buddy hopes YOU all had a 
 Happy Thanksgiving
and that you have a 
Happy Christmas
Happy New Year!
Buddy is a BIG Fan of you and your choice to fight for 
LIBERTY 
and defend our 
CONSTITUTION !
(we ALL are.. he just expresses so delightfully!)

note to self..
Military needs to become a spelling word...

ok...
here is a sneak peek at what I think looks like an elephant trunk
(serious laughter)

yep...
measuring NEW hood range, 
determining WHERE it will need t be, 
and if I need to re drywall
or what...

don't EVEN think I want to go there..
so..
I wont..
no that one panel..is NOT hooked up to ANYTHING!
~crazies!  
someone at one point had the 
~crazies~ 
and just THOUGHT
it would be
perhaps
"BRILLIANT"
to pretend
to have a phone line
&
 put that there
so..
before I go off on ALL THAT....
we just need to stop
and pray
and plan
and think
and get a glass of good french wine
kick up our feet and
enjoy the art work around here!

No comments: