Friday, November 9, 2012

Demo Day .. Part 2

oh my goodness
could DEMO day be more exiting?
This is SO fantastic Mama!

Look at me and MY great seat!
a raggedy old box..
JUST the right bench..
I have a FRONT Row seat!

super exciting!
can you see how happy I am?

isn't it beautiful?
"BIG DOZER"
"no Little Man, it's a SKID STEER"
"BIG stid steer dozer"
ok..


LOVE that boy!
and MY oh MY is he LOVING 
DEMOLITION
Day

Where is Buddy?
I can't BELIEVE he's not sitting here with Little Man..

he's missing EVERYTHING
look at the barn get walloped!


LOOK at the mess!

oh MY!

BOOM!

how COOL is that?
(confession time… THAT is a big mess..
I know.. I bought a demo house
with a demo property
and I DO NOT LIKE MESSES)

yes.. it is true
every area of my life right now
would appear to be messy
but
it'a a WORK IN PROGRESS
like me

crash
bang 
wow!
there goes the corn crib
aka 
the hobbit house

the mice skatter 
gross!

bam!

WAIT
is that BLAZE ORANGE I SEE?

is that???
yep
that is where Buddy went..
Can you just get over the grin?
oh MY

these two are having a BLAST!

now for the 
"tell all about it!"

"and.. and.. and…"
time for a coffee break…
black
no sugar

busted!
got you on film Mr. T
soon 
Famous you'll be!  
isn't demo day a BLAST?


No comments: